Habanero Apricot-Peach Salsa
- 9 apricots
- 6 peaches
- 8 cloves garlic
- 4 habanero chiles
- 4 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 5 tsp salt, or to taste
- sugar, to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Cook apricots and peaches, whole, for about 5 minutes (if apricots begin breaking apart, pull them out sooner.)
- In same pot of water, blanch peeled garlic cloves and habaneros, de-stemmed.
- Pit and stem the cooked fruit.
- Place fruit, garlic, chiles, vinegar, and salt in blender; blend until orange and creamy.
- Taste; adjust salt or vinegar as necessary. If your fruit was under-ripe or sour, you may wish to add a bit of sugar.